Admission & CM/ECF Registration

Alabama Southern District Court

- and/or -

In order to register for a CM/ECF account, you must be admitted to practice in this court.

The system will confirm your admission status with the court by searching the criteria submitted.

If you are not yet admitted to practice in this court, you will be able to apply for admission as part of your CM/ECF account registration.